Saturday 16 July 2011

Another Beginning.

I've been wondering whether to join 'Blogger' for a while. You see I have a blog on wordpress with the same title, however much as I love the community there, it certainly isn't as active as this one. So here I am, starting a new but familiar blog. It will be for my thoughts, musings, emotions and anything I wish to express.


Bingeing/purging/starving has always given me a sense of empowerment. It gives me control and concentration. I have gained weight recently and determined to get back on track and reach my ultimate goals. I am determined to be the skinny one, I want to be beautiful, maybe I'll never have the face of Audrey Hepburn but I can certainly achieve her figure to a certain extent. I do think that it is our choice about what we do with our bodies.

Whether we want to nourish or destroy? But which is which?

“Never, never underestimate the power of desire. If you want to live badly enough, you can live. The great question, at least for me, was: How do I decide I want to live?”— Marya Hornbacher

2 comments:

  1. I had a blog on wordpress too! Withering-- that was the name. But yes, I find blogger to be much more active.

    Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, nourishing is destroying, when we do too much.
    I've gained back an insane amount of weight recently, as well, after attempting recovery. We can lose together, ok? Good luck, honey.

    ReplyDelete